The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 128 countries. Seeking to communicate the Gospel to individuals and to provide compassionate care to people at their time of need, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Command has been serving Hong Kong for over 85 years providing an extensive range of services which spans educational, social as well as Christian.
We are now inviting a high caliber professional to fill the following position:
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Civil Services / Public Sector|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Government / Social Service > Fund Raising
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
1. Lead and manage a fundraising and donor service team:
i. Develop and implement strategies to maintain and grow the organization’s supporter base, income and visibility in Hong Kong and Macau;
ii. Develop new fundraising and imaginative ideas and explore different channels and sources for raising funds;
iii. Secure and sustain corporate donors/ foundations/ funding bodies;
iv. Supervise the implementation of fundraising and promotion plans to meet target goals;
v. Establish and extend networking with corporate partners in organizing fundraising events;
vi. Liaise and develop close working relationship with artist and celebrities;
vii. Manage and enhance the donor database and the efficiency of donor services;
viii. Respond effectively and promptly to ad-hoc fundraising needs;
ix. Develop donor loyalty programs.
2. Work closely with the Corporate Communications Department in developing ideas for enhancing public awareness and interest in supporting different fundraising activities;
3. Required to work irregular hours and overtime as and required.
4. Perform any other legitimate duties assigned by Business Administrator.
1. Degree holder in Fundraising Management / Marketing or related disciplines;
2. Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience of which 7 years should be in a managerial position;
3. Proven ability to generate revenue from marketing and promotion activities;
4. Excellent people skills and good relations with media; good experience in corporate relationship building and major gifts;
5. Good sense of Marketing & NGO Promotional strategies in addition to a strong analytical, strategic and customer oriented mindset;
6. Strong leadership, good team-player, mature and pro-active;
7. Excellent organizational & communication skills;
8. Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
9. Able to work under pressure, overtime and occasional work on holidays required.