We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Digital Analytic Manager
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Facilitate data driven decision making (click-stream analysis, campaign data analysis, multivariate testing analysis) for all online service related
- Using strong analytical skills provide insights as well as recommendations supported by quantitative analysis to enhance the digital experience, maximize online visitation and completion of self-service methods
- Create holistic dashboards that organize and present data that supports client’s campaign goals and objectives.
- Leverage different analytic tools for Web and Social Media channels to provide insights into the voice of the customer in the digital space.
- Evaluate post performance impact on digital testing initiatives and make strategic recommendations on future initiatives on both web, mobile and social
- Work closely with campaign teams for data capture, consolidation and validation as well as coordination of tags and tracking parameter implementations.
- Collaborate with clients to assist with data collection and reporting as well as the implementation of accurate test design methodology.
- Create and deliver effective and tailored presentations to client
- Operate as the subject matter expert on web analytics and campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience (marketing, mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Background in campaign management and web analytics (Sales Force Marketing Cloud/Adobe Marketing Cloud/Omniture/Google).
- Exposure to A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Experience with an enterprise SQL type database software product
- Experience in the ecommerce, retails, banking or financial services
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team