Digital Campaign Manager (Ref: COJY-AMS-CM)
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Advertising and Marketing Solutions team in booking, managing and executing advertising campaigns. Primarily, you will focus on the pre- and post-sales processing of advertising campaigns while assisting with campaign optimization and billing reconciliation. This includes providing quality assurance, logging traffic, pulling campaign placement reports, entry of proposals and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize their performance. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues.
- Elevate the overall digital advertising operations efficiency.
- Own day-to-day digital campaign material trafficking, scheduling, optimization of display, video, and mobile performance campaign including campaign delivery strategy, troubleshooting, reporting, pacing and tracking progress through mid-campaign analysis
- Ensure all campaigns, starting in the pre-sales stage all the way through a campaigns conclusion, are booked accurately and in a way that meet clients objectives
- Flawlessly execute on campaigns while generating ideas on how to meet all booked revenue goals and ensure customer success
- Make fast, high-quality decisions that strengthen the company
- Communicate with stakeholders on portfolio of campaign progress, technical, or any blocking issues
- To assist definition and setup of regular advertising efficiency and digital advertising revenue reports for management
- Invest heavily in the team, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another’s experiences and actively working to improve
- Degree holder with minumum 3 years of hands on experience in digital advertising operations (DFP)
- Knowledge of broad marketing and advertising trends/frameworks is a plus
- Experience managing / optimization performance display campaigns preferred
- Outstanding analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills; sharp attention to details
- Experience using commercial or in-house ad serving systems preferred
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies and order entry platforms, preferably DART for Publishers (DFP) and DART Sales Manager (DSM)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with both clients and internal departments
- Ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner and learn new software quickly
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.