Offices in California, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Thailand and Hong Kong
First Page Limited have developed a one stop solution for businesses in Hong Kong and Internationally. We specialize in delivering businesses more traffic,leads & sales through our proven SEO, PPC and Website Design.
We continually invest in better resources and new technologies to ensure our clients receive the highest return on their investment.
Digital Campaign Manager – Social Media
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
We are looking for Hong Kong's next Social Media Guru. A well rounded an experienced campaign manager to join our Hong Kong branch office: You will be responsible for ensuring the success of client campaigns whilst providing a high level of content support and expertise to the digital marketing team. You will lead a small team to manage social media platforms and initiatives through all phases of planning, production and measurement.
• Manage social media networks to engage target audiences for clients
• Create relevant and timely content
• Identify and build partnership with Key Opinion Leaders and manage partners
• Oversee client relationship and provide trainings
• Develop and deliver regular reporting and analysis for digital KPIs (traffic, engagement, conversion, etc.) to efficiently maximize campaign performance
• Build, manage, and mentor Social Media Marketing Team
• Passionate about all things digital!
• 3-6 years social media marketing experience, preferably from a digital agency
• Strong understanding in social media and content marketing concepts, strategies, platforms, and tactics (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more)
• Ability to manage WeChat / Weibo campaign is a plus
• Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism or related field preferred
• Enjoy building client relations and servicing
• Fluency in English and Chinese