Digital Designer (Ref: COBL-GME-DD)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creative ads across various digital platforms; Facebook, GDN, etc.
- Design and build promotional websites
- Involve in EDM, landing pages design and development
- Provide digital graphic production art support by using Photoshop
- Ensure compliance with all brand and style guidelines
- Work with brand management team, digital communications team and the Creative Director
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification, preferably in graphic design or multimedia design
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe software, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver, HTML/XHTML, CSS is a must
- Able to work independently on digital creative ideas
- Energetic, digital savvy and able to cope with challenging and busy working environment
- Be a good team player with a high degree of responsibility and integrity
- Understanding of email optimization for mobile services
- Good spoken English and Cantonese
Work location will be at Tai Po office, shuttle bus service is provided.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com.
Please mark ‘Private & Confidential' and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.