Aqua Restaurant Group, Hong Kong’s premier hospitality group requires a dedicated and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join its growing team. With over 20 venues in Hong Kong, Beijing and London, this award-winning group is steadily expanding, with two restaurants opened in London’s...
Aqua Restaurant Group, Hong Kong’s premier hospitality group requires a dedicated and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join its growing team. With over 20 venues in Hong Kong, Beijing and London, this award-winning group is steadily expanding, with two restaurants opened in London’s iconic Shard building and further openings in Hong Kong.
Our Group is an innovative and fast-paced organization so this role would suit a highly efficient and motivated individual who is keen to work on varied and exciting digital marketing projects. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, this individual should have a minimum of 1 year marketing experience, ideally in the hospitality sector.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns across all digital channels including social media
- Manage and maintain website and database. Optimise content and analyse performance through weekly internal reports to continually improve bounce rates, click-rates, subscribers and conversion rate
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites and liaise with web agency to fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and content to online sites, arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Draft copy for on-line marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to ensure outlet POS is in line with brand campaigns across all media
- College or Degree holder in marketing / communications / hospitality discipline.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- 1-2 years working experience in marketing field is a must, preferably in hospitality sector
The right candidate will be offered:
Competitive compensation packages
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- One extra day of paid leave in Birthday month alongside a celebration allowance
- Employee discount to be used across the Group’s outlets
- Excellent opportunities for training and career development
Interested parties please send resume via email to email@example.com or by whatsapp 9175 6222.
** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. **