Since 1982, QP Group is a turnkey service provider on paper-based items. Among our customers are world leading brands in toys, education and beauty sectors. In recent years, the Group has extended its business portfolio to web sales, laboratory services & customized gifts etc.
WEB SALES, being one of our fastest growing business units, has built its reputation among international corporate and individual buyers by offering a diverse range of top quality customized products including playing cards, board games, puzzles, gifts, luxury packaging, etc. The Group strives to create a unique online shopping experience to customers by strategically investing on its powerful web builders and back-end digital production hub.
For more about us, please visit www.qpp.com, ,www.makeplayingcards.comwww.boardgamesmaker.com,www.createjigsawpuzzles.com
Digital Marketing Executive / SEO Executive
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
We are now looking for vibrant and energetic people to stretch their creativity, aesthetic senses and passion in the digital landscape. You shall explore and work cross-functionally with our dynamic and professional Business Teams to drive business results.
What You will be doing
- Grow online traffic using aggressive efficient and effective SEO white hat techniques.
- Help plan, execute and optimize English digital viral marketing campaigns through different channels;
- Develop creative and native English copywriting for marketing materials
- Identify new market opportunities to derive appropriate marketing collaborations & joint partnerships
- Closely monitor online campaigns and formulate new e-marketing initiatives to generate sales and brand awareness
- Help grow social media account followers (including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest etc.)
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
What you need for this position
- Diploma or above in Marketing / e-Commerce or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing for English websites targeted towards western markets.
- Proven SEO results in the online retail industry (B2C / B2B) is a MUST
- Can demonstrate social media marketing knowledge with previous campaigns success
- Native or near native English is a MUST and good command of spoken Chinese
- Enjoys English copy writing
- Good eye for modern website and banner design trends
- Experience in web development software is a major plus
- Energetic, pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently