PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007. Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet...
PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, a Jewelry brand, is looking for Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing business in APAC, mainly managing the digital marketing strategies and digital marketing performance to deliver high standard marketing value. They carry a sophisticated and classy brand image, they are now offering an exciting opportunity with attractive salary package.
- International Jewelry brand
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Perfect development opportunity and career growth
- Facilitate the effective execution of digital marketing strategies
- Drive digital marketing performance and excellence across the region by sharing best practice and influencing market execution
- Align and ensure adherence to brand and design guidelines across all digital touch points
- Establish and maintain policies, guidelines, standards and best practice for regional digital and social media platforms
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and deliver actionable insights to country digital marketing teams
- Set regional digital media performance benchmarks and measure the efficiency of digital media spend; develop optimization plans with markets to achieve brand and commercial outcomes
- Develop regional digital marketing toolkits and go-to-market plans for markets and distributors
- Support in the execution of digital marketing activities in markets where no capabilities exist locally; including agency management, the execution of paid media, website updates and social media channel management
- Consolidate market requirements and feedback to influence global and regional direction that supports local digital requirements
- Develop and establish relationships with regional digital creative and media agencies; provide support and guidance to markets with agency selection
- Stay across regional and global digital marketing trends, new platforms, channels and tools; assist markets in implementing where appropriate
- Degree holder with experience in digital marketing; either agency or in-house
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of the full digital media mix including:
- SEO, content and native advertising
- Programmatic display
- Social media – including Asia specific platforms
- Analytical mindset with strong experience in digital analytics platforms such as Adobe or Google Analytics with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Experience in developing digital assets/artwork and writing copy for digital platforms
- Ability to manage expectations and influence across markets, internally and with agency partners
- Able to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes
- Ability to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese – including Mandarin.
- Strong analytical, decision making, influencing and communication skills
What's On Offer
Attractive remuneration is offered to the right candidate: medical insurance, free goods, performance bonus, MPF benefit scheme and extensive training program etc
* All interested parties, please send your full resume to our Dominus Mok at email@example.com