I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Digital Marketing Officer (Ecommerce)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
- Follow up samples and photo shooting
- Communicate with external partners on marketing campaign launch coordinations
- Work closely with different partners such as Marketing, Merchandising, Creative for all promotion materials and product detail page
- Monitor content upload and usage
- Prepare reports to monitor the campaign effectiveness
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate in Ecommerce, Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing /ecommerce marketplace experience
- Independent and with good analytical skills
- Strong business sense and achievement drive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both Mandarin and Cantonese
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com/ Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.