iClick was established in 2009 with over 400 employees across seven locations. Managing over 2150 clients from Fortune 500 and 2,500 medium enterprises, iClick’s unique programmatic platform has been highly recognized in its industry and has received a number of industry awards including awards from Yahoo, Google, Baidu and Red Herring Global Top 100.
Who We Are?
iClick offers a leading integrated digital marketing platform connecting worldwide advertisers with audience in China. A leading online advertising group in advanced optimization technology in driving performance marketing solution is hiring talents to cope with the aggressive expansion plan in the region.
What We Do?
Harnessing the power of technology, to design a truly unique platform for our customers in delivering maximum ROI and greatest efficiency to addressing the every need of online marketing. We are offering a flexible working environment to help maximize your best performing attributes in delivering your goals.
Digital Marketing Product Specialist
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Performance bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
- provide technical advice to sales / account servicing team on tag management or digital tracking
- monitor existing products / platform performance
- troubleshoot technical related questions in various campaign
- assist in new production projects
- consolidate and share market knowledge with coworkers
- obtained a higher diploma / degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
- have knowledge in tag management and digital tracking (DoubleClick, Google Analytic, Mediamind)
- loves to catch up with the latest marketing technology and learns new programming languages
- is an analytical thinker
- have a great problem solving skill and logical sense
- loves to dive into the sea of digital marketing