ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Digital Marketing - Web Developer/Designer
Our client, a renowned organization, is now looking for a Web Developer for handling social media channels to join within their team.
Report to the line manager for development of website and marketing workstream of programme
- To manage and provide support website for branding and related social media channels
- Provide IT support for the team
- Perform content updating for website and related social medial channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube,etc)
- Assist in administration tasks for management such as marketing programmes
- Monitor the performance of website and related social media channels
- Knowledge in digital marketing and social media channels
- Experience in managing IT support and web page administration
- Knowledge of website monitoring methodology
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.