DIGITAL MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/digital media/advertising/e-commerce/marketing/5 days
|Work exp||3 Years To 9 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Digital media company focus in providing lifestyle contents serving millions of viewers in own Company websites, facebook, instagram and Youtube etc - is looking for a DIGITAL MEDIA SALES SPECIALIST - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- 2 to 3 years experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Passionate about social media
- Demonstrates organizational, planning, and execution skills.
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Professional, polite and respectful
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint & Keynote
- Experience/with client base in the categories of Food & Beverage, Travel, Restaurant, Banking & Finance sector will be definite advantage.
- Report to the Business Development Director
- Responsible for selling digital and native ad marketing products and services, plan online marketing campaign to clients
- Prospect, identify and execute new sales opportunities
- Create and manage strategic agency and agency holding company partnerships with the goal of seeing increased spending
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program — meeting and exceeding client expectations is priority
- Conduct constant agency education
- Securing partner ‘buy in’
- Deliver timely custom program reports — PowerPoint/Keynote experience a plus
- By expanding customer base through networking and direct selling
- Build strong relationships to maintain outstanding customer satisfaction and retention
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience or client base will be considered for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (DIGITAL MEDIA)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.