We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Digital Planning Director
|Work exp||7 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Helping lead the strategy practice and develop the team & transform the work
- Working closely with the MD/directors to add strategic value to existing clients and drive incremental revenue
- Developing and promoting innovative thought-leadership that positions the agency as a digital creative consultancy firm
- Directing the analysis of multi-source research, unearthing of compelling insights and crafting of end-to-end digital customer journey
- Collaborating with integrated teams from original brief through strategy, ideation, tactics and execution •Support (targeted and significant) new business opportunities and RFPs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 7-10 years of strategic planning experience
- Be adept at distilling and simplifying compelling insights
- Be well grounded in MNCs in Greater China
- Possess a deep intellectual curiosity about culture, digital, media, and technology, and how they affect human behavior
- Be able to inspire and encourage new ways of thinking
- Be experienced in adding strategic value to client relationships
- Be able to manage multiple client relationships and projects
- Possess strong verbal presentation/storytelling skills, superior writing skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience of applying their thinking to digital and social