Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
Digital Project Officer
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
- Provide operational support to the contents display, update and deployment for Asia Pacific on company website (internet) and intranet
- Maintain and update company’s Asia Pacific social media platforms
- Work closely with cross region internal parties and external parties to align content for online updates, integrated campaigns and projects
- Be an intranet portal administrator to oversee web activities and content quality for consistency
- Provide marcom and administrative supports to the team
- Degree holder in Computer, eCommerce, Marketing, Communication or IT field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience as web administrator or digital marketing expertise.
- Proficiency in graphic and web design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and etc
- Experience in Sitecore is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and simplified Chinese
- Good attitude with detail minded, self-motivated & independent, solution provider and willing to learn
- Strong organization skills, able to meet tight timelines and team player