CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Digital Solution Architect / E-Commerce Developer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Information Technology > System Architect
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Join our multinational cosmetic client and be part of the growing Digital Solution Team.
- Lead the technical / architecture projects and translating into digital strategy outcome
- Ability to produce custom development and systems integration requirements
- Identify technical solutions that meet business objectives and use the most cost-effective solutions to meet business requirements
- Support the internal digital teams including Customer Experience, E-Commerce, Digital solutions to digital design
- Work closely with the marketing team to design future product roadmaps
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture and hands-on experience in CSS, PHP, HTML5, .Net, Web Services & Object Oriented Design
- Solid Project and Vendor management skills
- Familiar with Customer Management System will be an advantage
- With working experience in FMCG / Cosmetic industry is a plus; but not essential
- Deep technical knowledge of enterprise marketing tools, and prior experience in designing and implementing cloud and/or web-based solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills