Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Digital Strategy Senior Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Management
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Candidate will be a Senior Manager focusing on Digital Technology Strategy and related transformation. Digital Technology Strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to:
- Apply deep technology strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client digital agenda.
- Partner with technology and business leaders to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues intersecting business, digital technology & operations.
- Understand clients' industry landscape and business in the context of global, economic, technology & social trends.
- Adapt, develop and implement specific digital transformation solutions and drive value led work for clients.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving technology business problems that lead to strategic insights
- Lead value analysis to generate technology insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients and Accenture
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant technology strategy topic.
- Shape and lead innovative and pragmatic programs that translate results from business diagnosis and planning into transformation solutions within the digital area
- Identify/prioritize account-level value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high-level visions, performance gaps, and needs
- Minimum of 5 years of digital technology strategy, and/or digital enterprise IT architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Minimum of 6 years of experience managing people
- Master degree in Business or Science/Technology
- Expert knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practical experience and via a keen interest in the latest innovation and thought leadership (e.g. Digital Customer and Commerce, Connected Vehicle, Connected Platform, Digital Enterprise)
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, High Tech)
- First class written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - structural reasoning, sharp with numbers and creative thinking to solve complex client issues
- Demonstrated leadership attributes – comfort with complexity and ambiguity, globally connected and locally relevant, naturally collaborative, bold to change, to learn and stay relevant, non-negotiable standards of high performance
- Solid history of successful program management experience
- Lead roles in knowledge capital development
- Lead roles in business development activities
- Proven track record in client relationship development
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.