Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We are focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of over 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice is a global leader in helping clients manages risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and control and to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes. As the largest risk management consulting practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in Corporate Governance and Information Technology Risk Consulting.
Our Hong Kong team is seeking talented individuals, with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Senior Specialists or Specialists (Technology Risk Services). The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound IT technical knowledge, stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience.
You will be part of a team providing security consulting and implementation services to clients in the areas of IT infrastructure security, information security governance, data protection, vulnerability management, and other types of IT security projects.
You will have the opportunity to work with companies for which the challenges related to security are significant aspects in reaching their business objectives; and to improve your skills as a professional consultant.
Director - IT Risk - Financial Services Industry - Risk Advisory – Hong Kong
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our risk advisory practice is a global leader in risk advisory, helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to business units. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and to enhance the effectiveness of their systems, processes and controls. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in areas such as strategic risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk and cyber risk. To cope with expanding opportunities in the financial services industry, our Hong Kong risk advisory team is seeking a talented individual with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Director. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound information security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance, ERP controls, process re-engineering, process controls optimisation, data mining and / or data warehouse related background seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience in risk management.
As a Director in the Risk Advisory team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this fast moving and exciting sector.
• Leading a portfolio of client engagements that includes:
IT Risk management framework and function assessments
Internal audit and assurance programs
Third party risk and control assessments
• Scope engagements and apply your commercial acumen to identifying valuable opportunities and developing new business to make a difference to our clients whether it be in their change or business as usual environments
• Present firm-based approaches and messaging at internal training classes, external events, and client meetings
• Develop long-term business relationships with new target clients and key executives
• Serve as a senior advisor to key clients on their technology risk needs
• Publish thought leadership
• Mentor and coach team members so that they are successful and can best realise their potential to be impactful
The successful candidate should possess skill sets, as follows:
• Industry experience from regulators / leading consulting firm / banking / exchange / credit agency / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management
• Solid experience in IT risk assessment, application controls and network security reviews, IT controls testing in Audit or Advisory
• Experience with reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT Governance, Emerging Technology Risks (e.g. BYOD / cloud), IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy
• Experience in reviewing ERP controls, providing ERP vendor selection services, ERP project management
• Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering IT assurance or advisory services to regional clients
• Capability to lead / support transformation projects
• Experience in working across complex matrix environments
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive.
• Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
Academic & Qualification:
CISA/CPA or related qualification preferred.
For more details and to submit an online application, please visit our careers site
( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128317 )
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.