Director of Architecture - Shanghai - $80-100,000 HKD per month
|Skill||architect, designer, director, design director, architecture, shanghai, china, project manager, project director, design, CAD, team leadership, client management|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan, PRC holidays, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
|Salary (HKD)||$80,000 - $100,000|
Our client is one of the world's leading international design practices, with offices around the globe and a long history in China. Due to improving market conditions, they are now looking to make a strategic and key appointment within their Shanghai studio at Director level.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified architect with significant experience working on high profile projects.
- Our client is most interested in speaking to candidates who have extensive experience working within reputable international firms. This experience should include at least 3 years experience working within the China market.
- As an Architectural Director, you will be responsible for leading the design efforts on large scale projects - this will include early stage concept briefs, design development and technical co-ordination.
- Our client is well known for taking projects from inception to completion in China and therefore want to appoint someone capable of delivering the same.
- They are also looking for a proven team leader who can motivate their team through high quality design.
- The successful candidate will also take on a client facing role and work closely with a range of developers, institutions and government bodies when delivering a project - this is another reason that previous China experience is deemed essential.
- Unusually, our client will consider a non-Chinese speaking candidate providing they meet the requirements listed above - regardless of language skills, the candidate must be an excellent communicator.
Our client is offering the opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded international studio to work on a wide range of projects through all stages. A strong package and long term career prospects are on offer.