Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
Adjacent to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong enjoys panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and is located close to everything Hong Kong has to offer. With the completion of recent renovation project, the lifestyle hotel offers brand new guestrooms, sophisticated restaurants and bar, diverse and practical function spaces.
Director of Communications
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Catering / Hospitality > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
- Responsible for Hotel communication initiatives; media and community relations, press releases and interviews, marketing and promotional materials management
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- Previous experience in the hotel industry is a must
- At least five years’ experience in Marketing Communications or related field.
- Proficient in Cantonese and English
- Journalistic experience, or other strong evidence of excellent writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of advertising agency set-up
- Sound working knowledge of production processes for promotional collateral
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
To submit your application, please visit www.renhotels.com/careers.
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.