V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 hotel rooms and serviced apartment units, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 47 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 92 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 79 rooms and suites at the group’s first fully-fledged hotel, V Wanchai² at 139 Thomson Road.
V group currently is developing both 1 Castle Road and Castle Lane, a residential development consisting of 112 apartment units ranging from 405 to 1046sq. ft., and four super deluxe premium individual houses at 20 Peak Road. V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality hotels and serviced apartments across the region.
Director of Facilities and Property Management
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Construction / Property > Others
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
- Advise and comment on upcoming new projects in the aspect of property management.
- Formulate and implement property management strategies, operations, policies and standard guidelines for the Group’s real estate projects.
- Solid experience in performing property management role for residential projects.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the property management service providers in the daily operation, maintenance / continuous improvement / repair works.
- Ensure property management performance is carried out efficiently and effectively as well as satisfying the needs of tenants / customers for respective real estate projects.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Estate Management, Real Estate or related discipline
- Holder of Estate Agent's Licence (individual) is preferred
- Minimum 10 years property management experience gained in larger scale organizations, preferably with developers.
- Solid and hands-on experience in managing different type of properties, with focus in residential projects.
- Have experiences in leading and provide guidance to team members.
- Good knowledge in commercial property market.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, Chinese including Putonghua.
- Mature, self-motivated, independent and hard working.
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.