It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
Director of Food & Beverage
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Additional subsidies, Dental plan, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Transportation allowance, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Restaurant / Store Manager
Management > Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, Director, MD)
- Functions as the strategic business leader of the property’s food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service and Banquets/Catering, where applicable.
- Position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- The position ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
- 4 - 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major;
- 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.