Founded in 2012 and backed by a group of five listed companies in Hong Kong, Century Innovative Technology is a dynamic pioneer of online-offline preschool edutainment with a mission to foster innovation and positive values. CIT creates world-class animation, interactive games and edutainment products for children in China and around the world.
For more details of our current openings, please visit our Career Page via http://www.bodhiworld.com/bodhiworld_home/en?locale=en#.
Director of Licensing & Marketing
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Reporting to the VP, Licensing & Marketing, the job holder is responsible for delivering business results via the setup of a Marketing & Licensing structure and the development and implementation of licensing initiatives and marketing plans which are consistent with the overall long term objectives of the company, within budget and on time.
The job holder also has to sell and distribute media content in territories and platforms agreed with the company.
In addition, the job holder has to introduce best practice of the animation industry to the company to further support overall growth expectations.
The job holder must be able to lead and manage the team and work with other functional groups, trade partners, TV stations and agencies to ensure overall success. A passion for growth and a strong capability for translating ideas into action and results will be imperative.
- Responsible for coming up with the Marketing Plan in a complete and holistic manner
- Responsible for coming up with the media distribution plan
- Identify, liaise and negotiate with licensees to bring in revenue income
- Recruit and build various functional teams to support the different initiatives in the pipeline
- Coach, develop and motivate staff to achieve superior results. Support and implement activities designed to attract, develop and retain key talents
- Review finalize the Style Guide development direction for the Bodhi and Friends cartoon characters and merchandise
- Analyze and keep abreast of new developments in the industry that may affect the strategic direction of the licensing and marketing efforts including a review of plans to ensure we remain competitive
- Work closely with senior management to identify new growth opportunities and enhance overall organizational capability and performance
- Review on an ongoing basis the cost effectiveness and efficiency of all activities and service providers to ensure optimal value and desired results are achieved and improved continuously
- Establish and maintain effective contact with various functional areas internally & externally to communicate the marketing strategy and to update key initiatives, enhance overall communication flow and ensure robust processes are in place across functions to support the growth of our IPs
- University graduate
- 13+ years in sales and marketing management experience
- Excellent brand management (through-the-line) and commercial savvy.
- Knowledge and skills set to handle and solve and brings up new / good ideas on promoting the company, its IP and put forward an integration of operations
- Strategic and innovative thinking and proven effective leadership
- A team-player and leader with strong drive for results and building a successful team
- Totally bilingual and bicultural
- Financial acumen – proven ability to understand company balance sheet / P&L account / first class budgetary control
- First class numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
- First class communication (written/oral), presentation, negotiation & planning skills. Proven ability to negotiate & present at senior level
- Highly mobile and extensive traveling outside HK required