Director of Store Planning and Construction – Luxury Retail – Hong Kong
- Global Luxury Retail Brand
- Regional Projects
- Hong Kong based position
Our client is a Global Luxury Retail brand with an established reputation and high interior design standards. They are currently looking for a Director of Store Planning and Construction to head up their team in Hong Kong to work on the retail projects across the APAC region.
As a Director of Store Planning and Construction you will be responsible for communicating closely with the head office, consultants and vendors to ensure the projects high quality and on-time completion. With a strong project management experience you should be able to manage the projects through every stage – from design to construction, as well as mentor the project team members and build and manage business relationships across the region.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of relevant experience working on retail, hospitality projects for in-house brand, hotel operator or developer
- Previous experience working on projects cross APAC region is MUST
- Outstanding communication and management skills
- Strong commercial Acumen
- Ability to manage successfully design and project management teams
- Fluency in English is MUST for this role
To apply, please contact Julia in our Hong Kong office at Julia(at)redpathpartners.com
Please email your CV’s Word format and portfolio in PDF format.
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com