Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Director, Operational Risk
- Ensure adherence to Group and Regional risk management frameworks (including Risk and Control Assessment) through effective implementation of a consistent enterprise risk management regime across PHKL & PGHK.
- Minimise risks to the business in unexpected situations by management of a robust business continuity plan as well as oversight of information risk management.
- Fulfill corporate governance and risk management accountabilities through overseeing the operations of the PHKL and PGHK Risk Committees and other management forums in respect of their risk management responsibilities.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer with producing a single view of PCA's risk universe, including risks which fall to the responsibility of the Actuarial team (eg, market, credit and insurance risks) and compliance risks.
- Promoting a best in class risk management culture, resources and processes across the organisation.
- Ensuring adherence to risk policies and effectiveness of controls by reviewing business proposals and key risk areas.
- Develop and maintain reporting and monitoring arrangements which ensure achievement of all requirements for the reporting and escalation of risks as required under the Group Framework.
- University graduate
- Minimum 8 years experience of relevant experience in a risk management capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, including presentation and facilitation capabilities
- Proven negotiation and influencing skill
- Fluency in Cantonese and English language skill