Ebro is a professional HR consultancy providing permanent / temporary recruitment, outsourcing services and other HR solutions to corporates in the Asia Pacific. Our specialized areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Property & Construction
- Information Technology
- Legal & Professional Services
- Luxury Retail
- Top Executives
For general enquiry, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Project & Business Development (Property & Construction) ($2Mil+)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $150,000|
- Client: A large Engineering Consultant
- Position: Director - Project & Business Development
- Responsibilities: Head the project team covering both HK & PRC market. To explore for new business opportunities and expand market share. As the project lead to manage multiple projects including architectural & interior design / fit-out & construction / cost & contract management, etc.
- $2Mil p.a. 5-day, medical, bonus, incentives (Total package could reach $3Mil or more)
- Degree holder in Architect, Surveying, Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional qualification; HKIA, HKIS, HKIE or equivalent
- Min. 10 years experience in building & construction industry or which latest 5 years should be at Director or senior management level.
- Relevant experience in business development is essential.
- Good connection with landlords, large corporates, property owners in Hong Kong & PRC.
- Technical experience in managing full construction cycle and contract administration.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Excellent diplomatic and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)