Director (Retail Architectural Design) – Hong Kong
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Professional Qualification||Degree holder in Architecture, at least 10 years of creative architecture design leadership, international retail shopping mall design and management experience|
|Skill||SketchUp, Strong leadership skills, computer software skills in AutoCAD, Adobe CS and MS Office with good hand sketch skills|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Site Management
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Project Management
Our Client, a global Architectural Design presence specializing in large scale projects ranging from retail, hospitality, residential, workplace to mixed-use projects, is looking for an experienced creative driven Director (Retail Architectural Design) with min. 10 years of international retail shopping mall design and management experience to join their Hong Kong studio.
- Report to Senior Management
- Lead the design team to deliver conceptual / preliminary design to project completion
- Handle full set of design and coordinate documentation required for tendering and construction issues
- Liaise with internal and external multi-discipline consultants / sub-consultants to ensure all information is aligned between all parties
- Manage overall operations including people management, design leadership and execution
- Degree holder in Architecture or equivalent with at least 10 years of creative architecture design leadership for Retail Shopping Mall and shop design (ideally mass retail)
- Exceptional design ability and proven track record in developing long-term client relationships
- Strong leadership skills and technical knowledge with proven in-house and/ or consultancy experience
- Proficiency computer software skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office with good hand sketch skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for an Associate (Retail Architectural Design) position.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV in Word format and portfolio in PDF format (max. file size 15 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +852 2815 5086 for a confidential conversation.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.