Career with a DifferenceHong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Disney Youth Programs Services Manager
Reports to the Business Solutions & Events Director, the job holder will lead a small team and be responsible for account management, and the development, enhancement, servicing, and overall Guest experience of Hong Kong Disneyland Youth Programs from local and overseas which includes the Disney Youth Education Series, Disney Performing Arts, Disney Grad Days, and Disney Theme Park Adventures, which drive incremental theme park admissions to HKDL, promote the Disney Youth Program brand, and builds brand affinity.
To facilitate the on-going development and expansion of Youth business, the Services team would also take up the role of reactive sales and responsible for handling recurrent bookings and incoming enquiries, converting leads and contracting of bookings.
- Maintain and ensure an effective booking process with external parties
- Create positive Guest experience by managing customized details accurately
- Sustain strategic relationships with Principals, teachers, and leaders of youth organizations in Hong Kong and overseas
- Manage internal relationships and communications in the development, operation and execution of Disney Youth Programs
- Responsible for reactive sales and account serving of the recurrent and incoming overseas booking
- Manage the overall sales budgets/Annual Operating Plan
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 7 years experiences in related field
- Knowledgeable in the Hong Kong school and youth organization markets
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Disneyland and Disney Youth Programs is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with vast dynamic teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, project and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows, including Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua