Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged...
Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged children.
For further information, please visit our website at www.plan.org.hk and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/planhk/
Donor Engagement Manager
The position requires a broadly experienced, analytical, creative, self-motivated customer relationship manager who is able to effectively supervise the organisation’s supporter services operations and handle donation data integrity needs. The Donor Engagement Manager will manage all day-to-day activities of child sponsorship and other gift processing functions. S/he has to develop strategies to optimize the processing performance, proactively manage and improve all aspects of the donor experience and donor data integrity to support the organisation's evolving needs.
- Supervise, mentor and motivate Supporter Services team and volunteers
- Manage the work flow and effectiveness of gift processing systems including deposits, data entry, acknowledgements, receipts, matching gifts, recurring giving and other outgoing materials as appropriate
- Develop, create, and seek out new and better ways to meet and exceed high performance standards of gift processing functions or systems that improve the donor experience
- Carry out donor activities such as gatherings and trips
- Ensure donation transactions are processed and records are made in database timely and accurately
- Lead in-house telemarketing activities
- Manage Supporter Services budget and vendor payments
- Review, revise, and assure implementation of donor recognition and stewardship support, including updating receipt and acknowledgement templates as needed
- Design and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports based on established criteria ensuring timely and accurate dissemination of reporting data
- Provide support to other teams regarding online donation tools and their integration with the databases and gift processing
- Work with internal Finance & IT Dept and external consultant to ensure all donation processing database application–related problems are resolved and coordinates resolution with internal teams and with the vendor
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-directed and organised professional who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably with a major degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of five years’ experience supervising non-profit or customer service staff; demonstrated ability to select, train, motivate, and inspire staff while holding them accountable for their performance
- Ability to work effectively as a team leader and collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency using and managing a customer relationship management system.
- Proficient MS Office Skills, especially MS Excel, required
- Experience in managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong project management skills and ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks and maintain composure under demanding deadlines
- Exhibit skills of diplomacy and good judgment. Able to work productively with a wide array of different people and provide superior constituent experience
- Knowledge of fundraising goals and best practices and understanding of how the donor database and donor services operations supports these goals and influences these practices
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.