Andermax is a leading company in design and supply of prestige architectural products since the 90's. Specialising in the area of acoustic ceilings, wall panels, metal and fibre cement cladding, Andermax had gained a good reputation in the industry in the past 20 years and had fulfilled our customer's need beyond their expectation.
Andermax employees are unique individuals whose varied talents and experiences bring value to the way they connect clients and manufacturer with. So whether you’re analytical or creative person, Andermax provides an ideal opportunity to challenge yourself and we’re always looking for incredible accountants, sales, marketing executives, CAD designers and administration supports that connect businesses to our amazing products.
Draftsman (AutoCAD, Acoustic and Architectural Products)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shatin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Design > Product / Industrial Design
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $20,000|
- To prepare and submit related drawings according to the project specification and working programmer as required by the Project team.
- To revise and re-submit shop drawings as per the Architect commented shop drawings
- To do / check the material "take-off" of materials required for the project as per specification
- To draw production drawings and develop machining details as per the approved shop drawings
- To issue production drawings/information to factory or supplier
- To issue construction drawings to Project team and fixing sub-contractor for site installation
- To update "As-Built" shop drawings for final submission
- To maintain proper filing record of drawings and take care the CAD system as well
- 2 years working experience in developing of building product details from architectural drawings
- Able to handle full set of drawings with practical experience
- Able to work independently, responsible, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and 3D is preferred
- Knowledge in cladding, metalwork or ceiling, building technology and construction is preferred
- Team spirit mentality is a must
- Basic spoken and written Cantonese and English
Please send CV (Name, telephone number, education level, working experience) to email : or contact 2520-6168 for human resources for more details.
For further information please visit: www.andermax.com.hk