LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Draftsman / Senior Draftsman
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Shuttle bus, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Design > Others
Duties and responsibilities:
- To create Drawings to the satisfaction of the Supervising Engineer
- To assist in drawing and sketch number allocation
- Maintain and update internal drawing register
- Review the contract drawings to determine any dimensional discrepancies for the purposes of raising RFI’s
- Hardworking, self-initiative and motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Possessing five years drafting experience in in Civil / Building discipline with good technical skills
- Excellent hands-on knowledge and experience in Microstation and Autocad
- Knowledge of 3D studies and other software is beneficial e.g. CorelDraw, Revet, Sketchup
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” below or go to our career website Leighton Career Page to submit your application online.
For more information about Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited, please visit our company's website at Leighton Company Website.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.