Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
Drama Teacher for Young Learners
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, MPF|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role with Young Learners at a leading Drama-based education centre in Hong Kong.
- Teach English and drama classes.
- Direct, produce, adapt and write shows and musicals for young learners.
- Prepare and develop teaching and learning materials.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree, preferably Drama, Education or English.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- A background in drama, musical theatre, performance an advantage;
Click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com