It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- To keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management.
- Continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and hosts.
- To analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly with high quality.
- Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic/ Building Services in Engineering
- Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Certificate of Competent Person and Certified Worker for Confined Spaces
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable