It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Duty Engineer / Foreman
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Engineering > Others
- To keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management.
- Continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and hosts.
- To analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly with high quality.
- Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic/ Building Services in Engineering
- Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Certificate of Competent Person and Certified Worker for Confined Spaces
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 18 brands representing more than 3700 properties in 75 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
You can connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.