|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Digital / Web / Mobile > Social Media
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
E-banking Manager (Product Development Division)
*E-banking and e-channel development
*Supporting bank products launch
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for an E-Banking Manager for their Loans Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Loans Product, you are responsible for developing products and business plans on e-banking channel to drive business growth. You will work closely with product, IT and marketing teams to assist product promotional campaign on e-channel. You have to conduct analysis on products / service workflows to enhance customer experience and improve efficiency. You are also required to keep updated on recent market trends on e-channel performance and provide insights to maximize business opportunities.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in bank product development on E-banking platform.
- Good knowledge on e-banking operation and related regulatory requirements.
- Creative, self-motivated with good business sense.
- Well-versed project management skills and able to meet tight deadline.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.