AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
e-Commerce Analyst / Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, 5-day week|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Application Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
On behalf of a well-established retail company, we are looking for high caliber to fill the position of e-Commerce Analyst / Assistant.
- Assist Manager to manage e-Commerce platforms and website content maintenance
- Support implementing of IT solutions
- Develop and maintain e-Commerce platform and participate in system design and development
- Gather and analyze requirements, develop and enhance eCommerce & web-based applications according to specifications, standards and guidelines
- Support and deploy system rollout in system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Produce system documentations & user guide
- Degree holder in e-commerce or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of eCommerce development / support experience in retails industry
- Knowledge of DHTML 5.0 development
- Knowledge of Magento 2.0 eCommerce platform and exposure to Microsoft .NET development framework
- Creative, mature and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference No. AJR-2471.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.