E-COMMERCE MANAGER/e-commerce specialist/fashion/online shop/digital/webstore
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
ONLINE fashion retail shop, e-commerce as well as owning several physical stores in Hong Kong carrying several European and American fashion brands for HK, China, Asia and overseas market - is looking for an E-COMMERCE MANAGER - with details as follows :
- University graduate
- Studies in e-commerce/Marketing/Fashion/Logistics/Operations/Retail Marketing/Business/IT is an advantage
- 5 to 8 years operations experience in e-commerce or online shop gained from consumer products or brands
- Familiar with different online marketplace platforms, like Amazon, ebay, Tmall etc.
- TMall or JD.com expertise an advantage
- Experience/interest in fashion or fashion accessories is a plus
- China eCommerce and 3rd party partners management experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (ideally inclusive of Mandarin)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Microsoft Excel (data analysis).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Cheerful character, flexible-minded, strong team spirit, highly motivated and strong initiative.
- Passionate in online retailing businesses, interested in anything new about the Internet and highly adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Report to the CEO
- Responsible for full operation duties of own online shop and on different selling channels and eCommerce portals (inclusive but not limited to digital content management, logistics operations, order fulfilment, to inventory control)
- Manage daily operations of online shop including generate & update website content (product listing,data entry, promotions, etc).
- Create reports and monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Analyze and monitor online shop statistics and daily sales data to optimize channel traffic performance and sales.
- Modify weekly product arrangements and make suggestions to change online shop layouts.
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market.
- Research and recommend innovative ways to optimize China e-commerce performance and operations
- Tracking and reporting - conduct weekly and monthly business reviews - evaluate campaigns and spend
- Measure and drive 3rd party partners and agencies performance
- You will be responsible for the end to end e-commerce operations (launch, fulfilment, digital agencies, P&L, etc...)
- Review and improve current service and fulfillment standard regarding webstore operation.
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of e-Commerce Specialist
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.