TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 88 branches, 55 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
e-Marketing Manager (Ref: MKD-EMM)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
- To drive effective performance-based campaigns to achieve business target
- To develop innovative digital campaigns to generate mass awareness and channel usage (e.g. online/mobile banking)
- To develop social media strategies and manage Facebook fan pages for segment penetration and brand building
- To manage, monitor and evaluate the performance of the e-marketing activities
- To provide regular reports on campaign performance, programme effectiveness and market intelligence to optimize campaign results
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, e-Commerce, or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience gained from e-business or digital advertising agency
- Proven track record in digital marketing campaign management including SEO, SEM, weekly and monthly website traffic, conversion rate, etc.
- Strong understanding of social media, digital marketing tools & models, technology trends and market best practice
- Creative, innovative, and passionate in digital marketing with positive working attitude
- Effective analytical, people management and project management skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.