TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 83 branches, 53 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
e-Marketing Manager (Ref: MKD-EMM)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
- To drive effective performance-based campaigns to achieve business target
- To develop innovative digital campaigns to generate mass awareness and channel usage (e.g. online/mobile banking)
- To develop social media strategies and manage Facebook fan pages for segment penetration and brand building
- To manage, monitor and evaluate the performance of the e-marketing activities
- To provide regular reports on campaign performance, programme effectiveness and market intelligence to optimize campaign results
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, e-Commerce, or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience gained from e-business or digital advertising agency
- Proven track record in digital marketing campaign management including SEO, SEM, weekly and monthly website traffic, conversion rate, etc.
- Strong understanding of social media, digital marketing tools & models, technology trends and market best practice
- Creative, innovative, and passionate in digital marketing with positive working attitude
- Effective analytical, people management and project management skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and