We are a listed company in Hong Kong (Stock code : 891), principally engaged in the retailing of high-end to luxury menswear in Greater China and Europe as well as licensing of its major brands globally. The Group manages four international menswear brands, namely Kent & Curwen, Cerruti 1881, Gieves & Hawkes and D'URBAN.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Responsible to source, negotiate and confirm 3rd party eCommerce platforms to significantly increase revenue for Trinity Group for our 4 brands, namely, Gieves & Hawkes, Kent & Curwen, Cerruti 1881 and Hardy Amies.
- Manage 3rd party e-commerce platforms to re-merchandise site on a daily/weekly basis based on business initiatives, promotions, inventory levels
- Be project manager to launch and manage e-Commerce menswear outlet platform.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure pricing consistency across 3rd party platforms, our own branded webstores and offline channels
- Create Online CRM programs for each of our 4 brands, which align with our offline retail and competitive with competitors.
- Write and optimize webstores and 3rd party platforms’ product descriptions and promotion messages to increase conversions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports
- Constantly evaluate the brand’s market position vs competitors online and act proactively to be one step ahead; drive the implementation of best practices experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years’ e-Commerce and digital marketing experience, preferable in retail and fashion industry
- Solid experience in building website traffic and driving audience development initiatives such as affiliate partnership marketing programs
- Experience with search engine, keyword generation, SEO/SEM, banner advertising digital analytics, media tracking tools and campaign management
- Good understanding of business requirements, IT solutions, Finance, Fulfillment, Logistics
- Experience in working with global/regional cross-functional teams preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, creative and result-oriented
- Good team play with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines concurrently; effective use of time management and prioritization skills
- Work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Competent in MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CMS
- Excellent English, Cantonese, any European language would be a plus
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please forward detailed resume stating employment history with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org