Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands. Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired. With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle...
Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands.
Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired.
With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle and home goods segments from Europe, US and all over the world.
Our success stems from the 8 Galton Voysey key areas of operation working effectively together.
- Branding & our in-house marketing agency
- Quality control
- Legal, compliance & intellectual property protection
- Financing & brand acquisitions
- Sales & distribution
About the Position
This is an opportunity to accelerate your e-commerce career within an organization that thrives on innovation. You will oversee multiple on-line sales channels across a diverse range of brands in addition to managing order fulfillment from both direct and third party platforms. You will proactively drive social media presence across our entire portfolio whilst also providing a key link between the creative and operations teams. This is a crucial role at the very heart of our organization that has a huge impact on overall customer experience.
Some examples of tasks that the E-commerce Manager will be responsible for:
- Execute targeted advertising campaigns via Amazon Sponsored Products in order to boost visibility of our product range
- Attract new website visitors and grow overall online sales through Google Adwords pay-per-click campaigns
- Manage the online presence across the entire brand portfolio on Google Shopping platform to maximise sales
- Project a strong social media presence across all of our brands in order to better communicate with customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all external partners across sales and logistics
- Provide a first-class customer experience from point-of-order through to after-sales
- Ensure all products are listed correctly across all websites and on-line platforms
- Provide customer feedback to both creative and operations team to allow continuous process improvement
- Monitor and analyze product performance
- Experience of managing multiple e-commerce channels
- Driven individual with an analytical mind-set
- Passion for sales with a strong empathy for customers
- Not afraid to think big
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule, 20 days of paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- A family friendly environment
- A competitive market based salary
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Great colleagues
- Any equipment of your choosing
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok