“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
ECONOMIST (Ref No. IAPSCMP/PR173/15)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or a related discipline, preferably with a master degree
- Minimum 8 years’ research experience
- Strong analytical and organizing skills
- Strong initiatives and able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Proven English proficiency and fluent Putonghua
- Conduct marco-economic analysis and provide investment implications
- Monitor macro-policy changes in various economies
- Conduct ad hoc researches related to the Group’s business
(Candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior position.)