Lifehack (http://lifehack.org) is widely recognized as one of the premier productivity and lifestyle content sites on the web. With over 10 million readers from all over the world, we are one of the fastest growing online publishers in the world. Through useful and practical content and tools, we want to improve every aspects of people's life. Our technology powers the content creation and distribution, analyzes what's trending on the web and our site, and connect the most useful content to people.
- You'll keep track of the latest trend of viral topics and materials across the web.
- You’ll conduct experiments on engaging and highly shareable content.
- You’ll review and analyze articles performance based on reports and metrics.
- You’ll research on topics and create high quality articles pitches for writers.
- You’ll guide a team of 300+ writers and editors to ensure high quality content is produced.
- You’re obsessed with reading and writing, especially online content.
- You’re not satisfied with traditional journalism and publishing industry.
- You’re detail-minded and self-motivated.
- You're open-minded to accept and learn new ideas.
- 5 days work
- Flexible working hours
- Stand-up desks available
- Energetic office with card games and video game console
- Book Sponsorship Program
- Regular social activities and company gatherings
- Fully-stocked pantry
- 14 days annual leave