This international publishing group is an iconic global brand with an established presence in Hong Kong, the region and around the world. With the establishment of their branded content studio, an opening exists for an experienced editor to join the studio in Hong Kong.
In this regional role, the editor will ensure the smooth running of the editorial process from concept to execution and will include writing and editing, research, brainstorming, producing pitches and proposals and developing a network of contributors in Hong Kong and the region. The editor will create branded content in collaboration with team members, write, edit and proof project-based work and lead client meetings.
- A degree in communications or journalism
- A minimum of five years in journalism, reporting and editing
- In-depth experience creating and producing branded content
- A background in traditional and all forms of digital media and trends
- Native written and spoken English; Chinese is advantageous
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting reference VL162238C, or contact us on +852 3752 0515 for more information. Data collected is for recruitment purposes only. Please visit www.initiative.com.hk for a full list of current vacancies.