|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Education / Training > Others
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
If you are looking for invaluable consulting experience, real challenges and career starting opportunities, Foundation has it all.
We see it as our duty to help each of our students to holistically develop in the areas of academics, extracurriculars, and character. Whether the next destination is a boarding school or a university, our counselors provide expert advice to manage the whole application process for our clients. In this role, you will be:
- Guiding, providing assistance to families, and advising them on a full range of educational options for the students;
- Managing students’ portfolios for Boarding School and/or University admission applications;
- Building, managing and maintaining positive and professional client relationships throughout the whole application process.
Education is a very dynamic industry - no two students are the same. Being our education counselor, you need the knowledge and skills to drive applications forward even when unforeseen events occur. By managing key relationships, you ensure that our client receives a first class service by delivering a tailored application process.
Do you have what it takes? To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- A smart and driven independent thinker who share our passion in life and our belief in education planning;
- An articulate communicator who love interacting with young people;
- Professional and should take pride in delivering excellence and strive to make a difference in others' lives.
Ideal candidates should have a mature life view, backed by 1-3 years of solid career track. We especially value candidates with strong client servicing skills, processes tracking ability, and sensitivity to deadlines. Fluency in both English and Chinese, ability to read and converse in Mandarin is critical. Overseas living experience is essential and candidates with boarding school experience, and knowledge of different educational systems and curricula will be given special consideration. Prior education or counseling experience is an advantage.
Much More Than a Paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential.