BroadLearning Group is a well established eLearning company based in Hong Kong and with eLearning business in Asia Pacific regions. Our products and services are dynamic and innovative, including eLearning platforms, school management systems, electronic textbooks, education solution services, etc. The reputation of BroadLearning is based on its professional and technical excellence, and most importantly its dedicated staff. It is seeking dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join its Education Development Department.
To meet the fast growing business and the huge demands of the eLearning market, BroadLearning is offering the opportunities to you, who have the passion for promoting better education, and are committed in and aim at education development for eLearning as their career.
It’s going to be demanding to work in BroadLearning, but it’s a rewarding opportunity to work on and to contribute to the best class of eLearning products in the educational, government and corporate fields. Please refer to http://eclass.com.hk for the product website.
Concepts of Work at BroadLearning:
- LIFE-WORK BALANCE
Education Development Executive / Training Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Education / Training > Training & Development
Information Technology > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Assist in designing training courses and execute new implementation plans
- Assist in developing teaching materials for clients
- Provide eLearning consultation services for clients
- Analyse users' needs
- Develop training materials and conduct workshops (inside and/or outside HK)
- Develop instruction manuals
- Perform testing on new products
- Arrange workshops and perform clerical duties
- Degree holder of any disciplines
- Background in IT or education, at least 1-year work experience preferable
- High-calibre candidate with great enthusiasm for a successful career in IT in Education
- Good sense of IT and able to perform troubleshooting
- Familiar with school environment, classroom teaching and learning an advantage
- Experience of using eClass or understanding of eLearning a plus
- Good at multitasking and flexible
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Pleasant personality and presentable
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willing to travel
- Candidate with less experience will be considered Assistant Education Development Executive / Training Executive
Attractive remuneration package including medical benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume (with availability, current/last & expected salary) to email@example.com. Personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.