Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Housing allowance, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Staff care centre, Staff loan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Training & Development
• To actively support all students to a balanced school curriculum
• To support department by taking on practical roles of responsibility for administrative, managerial and auditing activities
• To join and work cohesively within a highly motivated and professional group of teachers
• Linking and communicating effectively with support staff
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils
• Assist in the implementation and planning of Individual Education Programmes for students and the monitoring of students’ academic progress
• Assist students to access the curriculum safely. Matters relating to health and safety ultimately remain the teachers’ responsibility
• Assisting the teacher/teachers to prepare teaching resources
• At least 2 years GCSE (pass A-C) or equivalent in Maths and English
• At least level 2 of the English national qualifications framework
• Relevant experiences in schools is preferred but not essential
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 25 Nov 2016
For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 3969 1000 or email@example.com.