Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.
Educational Assistant - Learning Enhancement
Educational assistants are appointed to work with students with learning needs, either individually, in small groups or in the classrooms. The LET EA role is to support and work alongside teachers both in the Learning Enhancement Team and classroom teachers in the mainstream classrooms.
- To support the students by working with an individual or groups of students under the direction of the teachers.
- To support the teachers by liaising and feeding back about student progress.
- To support the school by working as a team in promoting the aims, ethos and policies of the School at all times.
- To support professional development opportunities by attending courses and training days whenever possible.
- To be able and comfortable working with students in the areas of science and math.
- To assure that appropriate confidentiality standards are in place and enforced
Please go to http://www.rchk.edu.hk/working-with-us/ for more details about the school and the position.
- A caring, committed and flexible approach to young people is essential.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organised and has initiative.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 26 Nov 2016
For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.