ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING MANAGER – electronic product manufacturing
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
EMS electronic manufacturing services / electronic contract manufacturer providing one stop manufacturing solution focus in consumer products - factory in Dongguan China – overseas offices in Sweden and North America – main items are home security, GPS tracking device, IP camera, PCB assemblies, electronic fence, backyard control, educational toys and home appliance control etc - main markets are USA, Europe and North America - is looking for an ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education major in Electronic Engineering or Mechanics; or equivalent
- 10 to 12 years related experience focus in electronics or manufacturing engineering
- Extensive manufacturing engineering experience for consumer electronic products
- Solid managerial/senior level experience to lead an Electronic Engineerring Team
- Good command of English & Mandarin (both written and oral) is required.
- Extensive hands-on experiences on FMEA, Lean manufacturing, 6 Sigma, and quality tools is required
- Experience in handling manufacturing equipment as well as labor-heavy production parts.
- Reporting to the Factory Operations Director
- Repsonsible for managing manufacturing engineering team to define and control manufacturing process with the best possible process flow, set up, tools, fixture facilities, workmanship and the ergonomics.
- Manage manufacturing engineering to conduct failure analysis and work with other department to take effective corrective action, so as to reduce the scrap rate and improve efficiency.
- Manage product engineering to guarantee new product launch from design to mass production successfully.
- Manage testing engineering to ensure good equipment set up and efficient testing with the best quality.
- Leading, coaching and training Team members
- Frequent trip or station Dongguan factory
- Accomodation and meals provided in Dongguan
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Company shuttle bus provided between Futian and Dongguan factory
- HK employment letter + MPF
- Hong Kong banking holidays
Please attach yourCV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.