WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 36,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Our Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
ELV Systems Design Leader
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Provide technical design and prepare design drawings, specifications and reports for on Extra Low Voltage (ELV) and Information & Communications Technology (ICT) systems, such as Structured Cabling System, Security System, Surveillance System, CABD, Background Music System, Data Networking, Radio System and other IT related discipline.
- Liaise with contractors and clients throughout the entire project ensuring that the project is delivered according to the specification requirement and to the highest technical and safety standards.
- Prepare technical proposal for ELV and ICT tenders.
- Monitor project progress and contractor’s site installation works.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience, focus on ELV & ICT Systems.
- Experience in ELV or ICT system projects coordination, drawing production and report preparation.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and catch tight project timeline.
- Good written English and Chinese, Spoken English and Cantonese.
- PC, Word Processing, AutoCAD and PowerPoint skills.
- Candidate with contractor or site experience is advantageous.
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click above "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your resume and expected salary.
Or you may present your application via our job application system. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ ---> click “CAREERS”, “JOB OPPORTUNITIES”, and enter the Job ID#32076, to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.