Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and our cost and project management services, collective design, consultancy, and engineering skills, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of almost 5000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. www.arcadis.com
For more information about ARCADIS, please visit our website: www.arcadis.com
|Work exp||5 Years To 6 Years|
|Skill||MS OFFICE, AUTOCAD, Design Software|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Engineering > Others
- Responsible for geotechnical inspection, engineering studies and design.
The successful applicant should have/be:
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering;
- Chartered Membership of MHKIE / MICE or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post-chartered experience;
- Client and service oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Design software;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.